Timestamping and clock synchronisation have been embedded in the EU by Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II) and are also a requirement of the US SEC Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT).
Our on-demand webinar discusses how well firms have realised the MiFID II requirement, how it differs from the CAT, and best practice implementation. It also touches on potential regulatory change going forward, how tighter timestamping and synchronisation could be implemented, and the benefits of timing solutions beyond compliance.
Our panel speaker: Russell Lowes, Senior FPGA Engineer, MetaWatch
Watch it on-demand to learn more about:
- MiFID II and CAT requirements
- Best practice implementation of timing solutions
- Benefits of compliance
- Potential regulatory change
- Technology innovations and more
Reading list with related content:
- A Guide to Timestamping & Time Synchronisation
- The STAC-TS Benchmark Report - Time Sync
- Measuring the Absolute Accuracy of 10GbE Packet Timestamping